I would like to present you a C++ library that contains several popular numeric, text-processing, graph algorithms. I encourage you to download and use it. I will be grateful for any comment about the implemented solutions. I will continue the implementation of this library in the future, so I encourage you to follow the changes.
C++ Algorithm Library contains
- basic and extended euclidean algorithm
- basic and strong prefix-suffix array computation algorithm
- max suffix computation algorithm
- morris-pratt pattern matching algorithm
- knuth-morris-pratt pattern matching algorithm
- manacher’s algorithm for finding palindromes
- union-find class
- graph class – neighbor list and matrix representation
- kruskal minimum spanning tree algorithm
Each algorithm was tested in separate unit-test. Unit tests are appended to repository.