– Are you responsible for communicating the problems and solutions?
– Yes, I am.
– Is your manager responsible for observing your work and improve your working environment?
– I don’t know… I have never seen this.
– Do you like to talk about your problems?
– I fell like in front of the court, but what else can I do? Unfortunately, it is often impossible to change anything.
– What do you do?
– I feel like I should pretend that everything is fine… but it is hard to change your values.
The key to any process improvement is to question everything; not just accept the status quo.